Saturday, June 5, 2010

Err... Let me start

like usual i was a little harsh to my myself last night. ya sometimes i feel i cant control my own senses. being an hardcore pro gamer, i was playin in my lappy :p when i saw the sun rising beyond the horizon and shining in my screen. yet i didnt realise the effect of time... i move my laptop to a shady place and kept playing. at last i looked back to see the time which was barely visible as 7 O' clock... OMG, this s time for breakfast. my teammate vcxvcv left the room at
5:30 to sleep and now its 7!!! we were playing multiplayer all night :D planning we'll study in the day time. we are just night crawlers ;-) but i cant feel the pressure my body is taking... Steel Body'la adan lolz :P k i shudnt sleep here aftr, else i cant hav my breakfast. mmm... k lets text some gals and giv 'em a shock am bein so early and i texted Miss.D, Miss.L and Miss.K... actually the funny thing is that i got dumbstuck as they got a reason they are late today. sss, girls are
always girls :p. Thanks to Miss.L who said she may sleep again, i relieved from my shock... K now its time to go eat. i know vcxvcv wont wake up, so i tried to bring the conscience of Mr.Dave... Ah i failed in my attempt and
Zzzz Zzz Zzz..... Zzzzz............

(what are u expecting?? i slept ya ^_^ Zzz....)

No comments:

Post a Comment